What is Counselling ? It is the provision of professional assistance and guidance in resolving personal or psychological problems.
Now comes the second Question as Why it is Important ? How it affects us?
Counselling can be valuable for any individual who needs to investigate the manner in which they’re considering or feeling further, and for anybody encountering an issue or issue they are quick to determine.
You may choose to speak to a counselor if you feel that you cannot speak to your other half/friends/family about such personal issues, or you may simply wish to speak to a professional with an objective viewpoint
There are many things which can be addressed through counselling sessions, some of them are;
1. If you are going through any illness.
2. If you are a victim of any form of physical or verbal abuse.
3. To get to the root cause of your addictions, if any.
4. If you are suffering from a mental issues
5. To improve your relationship with your family members.
6. To overcome any psychological impact of Traumas.
There are many therepies which can help in Counselling like Art Therepy, Psychoanalysis & many